Tire Repair Near Me
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers offers a wide variety of tire services. Our expert tire service technicians are experienced in balancing tires, tire alignment, tire installation, and tire replacement. If you are in need of a tire change, our tire change service is the best around! We strive to provide excellent tire services for a reasonable price to get you back on the road quickly. If you have any tire service questions, contact us, and we will be happy to help you with any tire questions you may have.
Just as with our other mechanical services our tire service is quick and easy. Our tire experts are trained to inspect for any problems and to make necessary repairs. Furthermore, if you’re looking for new tires, our knowledgeable staff can recommend the best tire brands for your vehicle.
The health of your tires is critical to your safety on the road. Which is why, at Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers, we offer tires services that keep you and your passengers secure. Stop by any of our locations and have your tires rotated and balanced. Doing so prevents uneven wear and increases the longevity of your tires.
In addition to manufacturer-recommended maintenance services, we also offer tire repairs. Even the minorest of cracks, holes, or impairments can alter your vehicle's drivability. If you suspect there may be a flaw in one of your tires, stop by and we'll take a look at with you. If we find a puncture that is 0.25” or less in diameter, we can repair the tire itself, rather than replacing the tire!
If it becomes clear you need new tires, we can help with that, too. All Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers locations have an exceptional variety of name brands to choose from at hard-to-beat, competitive prices. We offer top-brand tires, including: Michelin, Uniroyal, BFGoodrich, Cooper, Yokohama, Continental, Bridgestone, Firestone, Hankook, Pirelli, Falken, Goodyear, and more!
How do you know it’s time for new tires?
- If you can see cord or fabric through the rubber
- If the sidewall has a crack or bump
- If there’s a laceration or hole too big to simply repair
- If there are two (or more) tread-wear indicators
- If the sidewall or tread is broken, slashed, or injured to the point where the fabric or cord is visible
How can you prolong the life of your tires?
- Perform regular inspections. Look for cracks, swells, and uneven wear. If you see something unusual, bring in your vehicle so we can repair it before the problem gets worse!
- Rotate and balance your tires according to your vehicle's manufacturer recommendation. Typically, this is every 6,000 miles (or every other oil change).
- Keep your tires properly inflated. Not only does maintaining the proper inflation improve your fuel efficiency, but it also protects your tires from unnecessary wear. Your average tire is estimated to lose roughly 1 pound per square inch of air every month (even more in colder weather).